These flexible silicone food moulds are designed for use with pureed foods to IDDSI levels 4 & 5, allowing you to create texture-modified meals that have the same shape, smell and taste as unmodified food. the Smoothfood silicone molds are dishwasher, oven and freezer-safe, and includes a lid to prevent freezer burn and allow stacking.
Smoothfood silicone molds
- Made of 100% food grade silicone with non-stick coating
- 6 portions a 45-50g
- Dishwasher safe
- Heat resistant up to 230 degrees
- Freeze-resistant to -40 degrees
- With lid to prevent freezer burn and skin formation
Enjoy pureed and passed food:
- Attractive meal presentation
- Meals can be produced in stock
- Nutrient enrichment possible
- Low production costs
- Easy handling
- Improving the quality of life
Example recipe for spaghetti using Gelea instant cold and the smoothfood silicone spaghetti mould
Preparation & Cooking Instructions
Cook the pasta as normal.
Blend the cooked pasta, water, oil, parmesan and seasonings to a very fine puree for 5 minutes (use of an machine blender is recommended)
Add GELEA instant cold and stir in for 20 seconds.
Spread the mixture into the spaghetti food mould and place in the freezer. The product must be frozen.
The best way to heat the product is to use a combi steamer at 100°C with 50 % steam for about 12-15 minutes depending on the required core temperature.
Dress and Serve