A BREAKTHROUGH IN MOUTH CARE
Ergonomically designed to cleanse the mouth, the MouthEze Oral Cleanser has been assessed and tested with a wide range of patient groups. Older people living with dementia, patients with neurological conditions such as Stroke, cancer therapy patients, people with learning disabilities, and patients in specialist intensive care units.
The MC3 is a gentle mouth-cleanser that eliminates choking or aspirating hazards that can be experienced with traditional foam sponge swabs, and removes the discomfort and awkwardness of toothbrushes.
The cone-shaped head and smooth rounded filaments soothe the soft tissues when cleansing the oral mucosa – and by applying a rotating action the MC3 can collect debris as it cleans. It is designed to be re-used for up to 24 hours
Mouth Cleanser 3 is designed to ensure good mouth care for those dependent on assistance with mouth care.
- Mouth Cleanser 3 can be used:
- To moisten the lips, tongue and soft tissues inside the mouth with water, water based gels and mouth rinses.
- To clean a coated tongue.
- To remove retained food and debris from the mouth.
- To remove sticky tenacious secretions, crusty plugs on the palate and stringy saliva following cancer therapy treatment.
- As an aid for oral desensitisation techniques for people with swallow problems, special requirements, and or learning disabilities.
- For up to 24 hours
Mouth Cleanser 3 is not designed to clean teeth.